Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Monet's Waterlilies

I am so excited. I just got word, via Temptalia (thanks!), about the rumored Ungaro collection. Now I must say, since I am not a designer kind of gal, I had no clue what to expect, but I am pretty interested now. It comes out when Cult of Cherry does, but it's polar opposites! Think, as a MAC key MA says, Monet's Waterlilies. Now, I have way, way, way too many pastels...but I may just have to get this collection as Monet is one of my favorite artists and especially his waterlilies, so anything that reflects that idea, I am all for. I have seen them twice at the Musée de l'Orangerie in Paris and they were so beautiful I got teary eyed (okay, not hard for me). Pinks, blues, and lilacs. Pinks are my weakness. I have two full palettes, plus others in smaller sets and plenty of pigments too. According to Temptalia, "the 14-item MAC Emanuel Ungaro lineup, which is slated to launch in October, includes lipsticks and lip glosses, eye shadows and liner, cream color bases, blush, mascara and a brow set". CCBs? Still don't get these. I was hoping for new Paint Pots. I dream of a silvery one.

Anyhow...I cannot wait to see what the collection looks like.

No comments: