Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Orange, Green, Purple Look

Here is the orange, purple, green look for this week. I figured I would try it muted so I grabbed my pigments - always my favs. I used Viz-a-Violet, Pastorale, and Melon pigments. The orange tone went on the inner 1/2, green on the outer 1/2 and the purple tone went in the crease. I matched up the colors under my lower lashes, going orange, green, then purple. The over all effect was pretty, but very muted. So I upped the amps. I pulled out darker pigments - Violet, Off the Radar, and Emerald Green. I put the colors over the lighter version and ended up with a pretty look, I think. Let me know what you all think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous combo, MaMaDe! You have excellent skills. You definitely have a knack for makeup artistry.