Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cult of Cherry

MAC's newest campaigns, Cult of Cherry and Overrich are online! Only two more days until I get to check them out in person when I go in for my Cult of Cherry makeover. My list is long for what I want, but once I see them in person, that may all change. I want:
  • Shadowy Lady quad
  • O lipstick (a perm I don't have for some unknown reason, it's gorgeous)
  • So Scarlet lipstick (gorgeous berry kind of red)
  • Rich & Ripe lipglass (still on the fence about this one)
  • Cult of Cherry lipglass
  • Liquor lipglass
  • Jampacked lipglass
  • Kirsh mattene
  • Bing mattene
  • Antique Green pigment
  • Heritage Rouge pigment
  • Blonde's Gold pigment

It's a huge haul, but since the past few collections have underwhelmed me, I guess I am making up for it! I'll post some looks once I get them in my hot little hands. I may also pick up Bitter since I love the look above, but have no desire to buy the Tempting quad just for Sharp.

Hugs, Mamade

No comments: