Friday, April 24, 2009

A Rose Romance

I went in yesterday and took a look at the new "A Rose Romance" release at MAC. The colors are very pretty and it's a nice soft spring look. I figure I have dups for the two pink shadows, I have Shadowy Lady and Creme de Violet, and the silver is nothing special. I loved the looks of the rose shaped beauty powder, but have so many I don't use that I could not see getting either. Both are pretty though! The l/s and l/g were both pretty. My fav is Odyssey, but I already have it. I am thinking of getting the rose Fix+, if they still have it when I am in next, I may. I still have about half a bottle, so does not make sense to get it now just for the scent.

A Rose Romance look of the day:
Mutiny pigment
Circa Plum pigment
Vanilla pigment
Shadowy Lady e/s
Tender Tryst see thru lip color
Rags to Riches d/g
Refined MSF
Posted by Picasa

No comments: